Disclaimer: Understanding the language this ad is written in is one of the basic requirements for applying for the open Client Service Manager position.
Welcome to OROOK,
the innovative startup and a specialized recruiting platform of the same name, unique for our region!
The OROOK app is designed to effectively, transparently, and reliably bring together the construction industry professionals and companies looking for the most relevant candidates for their open positions.
We are happy to announce that our team of experienced engineers, IT specialists, and sales, management, and marketing professionals is ready to accept a new enthusiastic member!
We are looking for a skilled Client Service Manager to assist our sales department in attracting and onboarding clients, as well as maintaining our relationships with companies that use the platform – our partners.
We are looking for an energetic, well-presented individual who enjoys working as a part of a team, but is also able to operate proactively and come up with their own ideas.
If you're a construction industry professional with a strong background in sales and a developed sense for marketing (or a strong desire to learn about it), you might just be the person we're looking for!
Candidate's background and skills:
- Higher education in one or more of the following areas:
Another engineering discipline,
and /or Management;
- Experience in sales and/or direct communication with clients;
- Minimum 3 years of overall work experience.
- A demonstrated experience in human resources management and/or marketing;
- A solid understanding of:
Construction industry professional roles and related job profile requirements,
Construction industry processes (design, consulting, execution, etc.)
Skills and digital tools proficiency:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication skills and general tech literacy;
- Desire to learn about OROOK and contribute to improve it;
- Interest in learning about and adopting new tech tools;
- Experience with Slack, Slite, Trello, and Airtable (desirable).
What you'll do as a Client Service Manager:
- Identify, approach and recruit prospective clients;
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts;
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion;
- Communicate client needs and demands to OROOK;
- Work to carry out clients' goals while meeting the OROOK goals and standards;
- Identify opportunities to improve business with existing clients;
- Coordinate with OROOK team members to ensure consistent service;
- Service multiple clients concurrently, while remaining mindful of the deadlines;
- Create, send and receive invoices and other related documentation;
- Keep records of client communication and transactions in the CRM.
What you get when you become one of us:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely;
- Generous help with onboarding and learning more about the OROOK platform;
- Working within a team of exceptional young professionals;
- Pleasant working atmosphere and unlimited professional support;
- Team building activities and performance bonuses;
- Direct exposure to high-profile construction companies in the region and internationally;
- A unique opportunity to work in a quickly-advancing tech start-up, broaden your expertise, learn valuable new skills, and grow and develop professionally together with OROOK.
If you believe we'd be the right match, we can't wait to meet you!
Send us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you shortly. Before applying, make sure to register and create a profile on our platform, in order to see how OROOK works first-hand.Applications sent without following through the required registration will not be considered.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
🍀 Best of luck with your application! 🍀
The OROOK team