Are you a marketing specialist fluent in English and Serbian language? Keep reading, we've got an offer just for you!
Welcome to OROOK, an innovative IT startup and a community of engineers, marketers, customer support specialists, and sales experts, all dedicated to the same shared goal: bringing the construction industry professionals and companies closer together.
The first anniversary of our specialized recruiting platform is behind us, and our team keeps growing by the month!
To get ready for a stellar 2021, this year we aim to bring one more expert into our ranks: a Social Media Specialist passionate and experienced when it comes to digital marketing.
Our agile team is excited to meet their new colleague, a proactive community networker, and a detail-oriented individual with awesome multitasking skills.
Are you a positive person who loves to solve problems and work as a part of an enthusiastic team? Here's what it takes to become one of us!
You are a marketing professional with:
- A proven record of creating marketing strategies and maintaining social media channels for product and/or service-oriented businesses;
- Experience with direct communication with clients, preferably from both domestic and at least one foreign market;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in similar roles;
- Desirable, not mandatory: a BSc degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Digital tools you can use in your sleep:
- Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn Campaign Manager;
- Slack, Slite, Trello, Airtable, Sendgrid, and social media scheduling apps (experience is desirable, not mandatory: we'll show you the ropes in no time).
- Basic designing apps like Canva (no need to be a visual guru, you'll always have a Graphic Designer to lean on);
- Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint).
An OROOK SM Specialist is responsible for:
- Designing, editing, and publishing social media content on a daily basis, aiming to create meaningful connections and engage the OROOK audience;
- Defining the critical social media KPIs for each platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter), as well as monitoring and analyzing relevant data metrics;
- Planning and executing digital advertising campaigns (social media and email campaigns) in cooperation with the Marketing and Sales teams;
- Monitoring the audience engagement and communicating with the OROOK followers on social media;
- Planning and executing strategies related to OROOK's digital & offline presence in cooperation with the rest of the Marketing team;
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Preparing reports on the OROOK's and the competitors' online presence;
- Collaborating with other departments (Sales, Accounts, Product Development) to manage the OROOK reputation and coordinate actions.
Why you'll love working @OROOK:
- Competitive salary based on skills and previous experience;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely;
- Generous help with onboarding and learning about the OROOK platform;
- Healthy working atmosphere and unlimited professional support;
- Opportunity to be involved in shaping the marketing services for our clients;
- Team building activities and performance bonuses;
- A unique opportunity to work in a quickly-advancing tech startup, broaden your expertise, learn valuable new skills, and grow and develop professionally.
Did the content of this ad pique your interest? Register as a professional and apply for this job through the OROOK recruiting platform.
*ONLY the applications sent via the OROOK recruiting platform will be considered.
Let's bring value to the OROOK community together!